Report NEP-SEA-2010-10-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yap, Josef T. & Majuca, Ruperto P. & Park, Cyn-Young, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Potential Output in Asia: Impact and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers DP 2010-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Exchange Rate Asymmetry and Flexible Exchange Rates under Inflation Targeting Regimes: Evidence from Four East and Southeast Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 25260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Y., 2010. "Fear of Appreciation in East and Southeast Asia: The Role of the Chinese Renminbi," MPRA Paper 25408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Modelling Conditional Correlations in the Volatility of Asian Rubber Spot and Futures Returns," KIER Working Papers 723, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Balboa, Jenny D., 2010. "Prospects for Regional Cooperation between Latin America and the Caribbean Region and the Asia and Pacific Region: Perspective from East Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2010-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jihad Dagher, 2010. "Sudden Stops, Output Drops, and Credit Collapses," IMF Working Papers 10/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Thanchanok Khamkaew & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Estimating Price Effects in an Almost Ideal Demand Model of Outbound Thai Tourism to East Asia," KIER Working Papers 725, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Edwin M. Truman, 2010. "The G-20 and International Financial Institution Governance," Working Paper Series WP10-13, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jesus Felipe, 2010. "Asia and the Global Crisis: Recovery Prospects and the Future," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_619, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ron Jarmin & C.J. Krizan, 2010. "Past Experience and Future Success: New Evidence on Owner Characteristics and Firm Performance," Working Papers 10-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- NGUYEN Huyen Diu & Wade D. Pfau, 2010. "The Determinants and Stability of Real Money Demand in Vietnam, 1999-2009," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Stephen C. Smith & M. Shahe Emran & Fenohasina Maret, 2009. "Education and Freedom of Choice: Evidence from Arranged Marriages in Vietnam," Working Papers 2009-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Figuié, M. & Mayer, J., 2010. "A qui se fier quand les aliments font peur ? Labels, points de vente et décontamination symbolique au Vietnam," Working Papers MOISA 201004, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.