Report NEP-SBM-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eim, 2009. "Entrepreneurship in the Netherlands; Ten years entrepreneurship policy: a global overview," Scales Research Reports A200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2008. "Intellectual Property Protection And Technology Transfer Evidence From Us Multinationals," Working papers 166, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Novel Opportunity Exploitation: Impact of Personality, Environment and Uncertainty Avoidance Culture," MPRA Paper 16194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chevalier, P-A. & Lecat, R. & Oulton, N., 2009. "Convergence of firm-level productivity, globalisation, information technology, and competition: evidence from France," Working papers 237, Banque de France.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Firms’ Innovative Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovative Collaborations," MPRA Paper 16193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleluia, João & Leitão, João, 2009. "International Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer: The CDM´s Reality in China," MPRA Paper 16150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & TANAKA Ayumu, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and the Choice of Internationalization Modes: Statistical Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Discussion papers 09024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Domenico Scalera & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Do Inter-Firm Networks Make Access to Finance Easier? Issues and Empirical Evidence," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 25, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Holger Görg & Alexander Hijzen & Balázs Muraközy, 2009. "The role of production technology for productivity spillovers from multinationals: Firm-level evidence for Hungary," CeFiG Working Papers 5, Center for Firms in the Global Economy, revised 01 Feb 2009.
- Alessandro GAMBINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2009. "Who captures who? Long-lasting bank relationships and growth of firms," Working Papers 332, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," Working Papers 0902, Barnard College, Department of Economics.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Jong-Rong Chen & V. Pradeep Author-X-Name- V, 2008. "Productivity Spillovers In Indian Manufacturing Firms," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 30/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.