Report NEP-RMG-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Louzis, Dimitrios P. & Xanthopoulos-Sisinis, Spyros & Refenes, Apostolos P., 2011. "The role of high frequency intra-daily data, daily range and implied volatility in multi-period Value-at-Risk forecasting," MPRA Paper 35252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Di Cesare & Philip A. Stork & Casper G. de Vries, 2011. "Risk measures for autocorrelated hedge fund returns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 831, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Puzanova, Natalia, 2011. "A hierarchical Archimedean copula for portfolio credit risk modelling," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Janda, Karel & Vylezik, Tomas, 2011. "Financial Management of Weather Risk with Energy Derivatives," MPRA Paper 35037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coskun, Yener & Kayacan, Murad, 2011.
"Küresel Kriz ve Finansal Aracılarda Risk Yönetimi: Beyaz Sayfa Mı?
[Global Financial Crisis and Risk Management in Financial Intermediaries: Is It White Page?]," MPRA Paper 34910, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graham Andersen & David Chisholm, 2011. "A Mathematical Method for Deriving the Relative Effect of Serviceability on Default Risk," Papers 1111.5397, arXiv.org.
- Nielsen, Caren Yinxia Guo, 2011. "Is Default Risk Priced in Equity Returns?," Working Papers 2011:38, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Raimondo Manca & Giovanni Salvi, 2011. "Bivariate Semi-Markov Process for Counterparty Credit Risk," Papers 1112.0226, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Kelly, Robert, 2011. "The Good, The Bad and The Impaired - A Credit Risk Model of the Irish Mortgage Market," Research Technical Papers 13/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Dicembrino, Claudio & Scandizzo, Pasquale Lucio, 2011. "Can portfolio diversification increase systemic risk? evidence from the U.S and European mutual funds market," MPRA Paper 33715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Geanakoplos & Lasse H. Pedersen, 2011. "Monitoring Leverage," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1838, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jan Pokrivcak, 2011. "Credit Constraints, Heterogeneous Firms and Loan Defaults," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Emmanuel A. Abbe & Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo, 2011. "Privacy-Preserving Methods for Sharing Financial Risk Exposures," Papers 1111.5228, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2011.
- Liu, Xiaochun & Jacobsen, Brian, 2011. "The Dynamic International Optimal Hedge Ratio," MPRA Paper 35260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert A. Jones & Mohammad Zanganeh, 2011. "Estimation of Equicorrelated Diffusions from Incomplete Data," Discussion Papers dp11-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00645799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aslanidis, Nektarios & Christiansen, Charlotte, 2011. "Quantiles of the Realized Stock-Bond Correlation," Working Papers 2072/151809, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00642699 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zagonov, Maxim, 2011. "Securitization and bank intermediation function," MPRA Paper 34961, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2011.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2011. "Invoice Currency Choice and Exchange Rate Risk Management in Japanese Firms' Trade Network: "RIETI Survey on Japanese Overseas Subsidiaries 2010" (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 11070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).