Report NEP-RMG-2006-01-24This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Moscadelli, 2004. "The modelling of operational risk: experience with the analysis of the data collected by the Basel Committee," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 517, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dimitris Kenourgios & Aristeidis Samitas & Spyros Papathanasiou, 2005. "The Day of the Week Effect Patterns on Stock Market Return and Volatility: Evidence for the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0512028, EconWPA.
- Skogsvik, Kenth, 2005. "On the Choice-Based Sample Bias in Probabilistic Business Failure Prediction," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2005:13, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 09 Jan 2006.
- Stefano Neri, 2004. "Monetary policy and stock prices: theory and evidence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 513, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2005. "The International CAPM and a wavelet-based decomposition of Value at Risk," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp075, IIIS.
- Ying Chen & Wolfgang Härdle & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2005. "Portfolio Value at Risk Based on Independent Components Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-060, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Gonzalo Cortazar & Alejandro Bernales & Diether Beuermann, 2005. "Methodology and Implementation of Value-at-Risk Measures in Emerging Fixed-Income Markets with Infrequent Trading," Finance 0512030, EconWPA.
- Francois-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2006. "La Value-at-Risk: Modèles de la VaR, simulations en Visual Basic (Excel) et autres mesures récentes du risque de marché," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Jan Frederik Slijkerman & Dirk Schoenmaker & Casper de Vries, 2005. "Risk Diversification by European Financial Conglomerates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-110/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Zdenek Hlavka & Gerhard Stahl, 2006. "On the Appropriateness of Inappropriate VaR Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-003, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai Detlefsen & Wolfgang Härdle, 2006. "Calibration Risk for Exotic Options," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sanjiv Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2006. "Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults are Correlated," NBER Working Papers 11961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viviana Fernandez, 2005. "Stock Markets Turmoil: Worldwide Effects of Middle East Conflicts," Documentos de Trabajo 215, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Marco Gallegati, 2005. "Stock market returns and economic activity: evidence from wavelet analysis," Macroeconomics 0512016, EconWPA.