Report NEP-REG-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditi Sengupta, 2011. "Investment in Cleaner Technology and Signaling Distortions in a Market with Green Consumers," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Auburn University auwp2011-10, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 307, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Oecd, 2011. "Better Economic Regulation: The Role of the Regulator," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Guangling (Dave) Liu & Nkhahle E. Seeiso, 2011. "Business Cycle and Bank Capital Regulation: Basel II Procyclicality," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 221, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro, 2011. "Enforcement of Labor Regulation and Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 5902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2011. "Taxation and Regulation of Bonus Pay," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "BASEL III: responses to consultative documents, vital aspects of the consultative processes and the journey culminating in the present framework (Part 1)," MPRA Paper 32869, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2011.
- Philip Keitel, 2011. "Conference summary: federal regulation of the prepaid card industry: costs, benefits, and changing industry dynamics," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia 11-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Vittas, Dimitri, 2011. "The mechanics and regulation of variable payout annuities," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5762, The World Bank.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2011. "Racial Discrimination and Competition," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1069, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dietz, Simon, 2011. "The treatment of risk and uncertainty in the US social cost of carbon for regulatory impact analysis," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011-30, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Trung Bui, 2011. "Unforeseen Events Wait Lurking," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Gabriel Di Bella, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisison Microfinance and Policy Implications," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Fotis, Panagiotis, 2011. "Firm's damages from antitrust & abuse of dominant position investigations," MPRA Paper 32788, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Aug 2011.
- Darrell Duffie, 2011. "Systemic Risk Exposures: A 10-by-10-by-10 Approach," NBER Working Papers 17281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amnon Levy & Benoit Freyens, 2011. "Optimal Control of Broadcasting Spectrum with a Variety-Reception Tradeoff and Consumers’ Income Sensitivity," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp11-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.