Report NEP-REG-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schuetz, Sebastian Alexander, 2010. "Structured Finance Influence on Financial Market Stability – Evaluation of Current Regulatory Developments," MPRA Paper 23574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hsu, Chen-Min & Liao, Chih-Feng, 2010. "Financial Turmoil in the Banking Sector and the Asian Lamfalussy Process: The Case of Four Economies," ADBI Working Papers 221, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan Rosellón & Zdenka Mysliková & Eric Zenón, 2010. "Incentives for Transmission Investment in the PJM Electricity Market: FTRs or Regulation (or Both?)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1026, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fujii, Mariko & Kawai, Masahiro, 2010. "Lessons from Japan's Banking Crisis, 1991–2005," ADBI Working Papers 222, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2010. "Three Futures for Postcrisis Banking in the Americas: The Financial Trilemma and the Wall Street Complex," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_604, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dagobert L. Brito & Juan Rosellón, 2010. "Lumpy Investment in Regulated Natural Gas Pipelines: An Application of the Theory of the Second Best," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1024, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Federico Etro & Ioannis Kokkoris, 2010. "An Economic Approach to Abuse of Dominance," Working Papers 190, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- Angel Asensio, 2010. "Macroeconomic trouble and policy challenges in the wake of the financial bust," Working Papers halshs-00496921, HAL.
- David Marsden, 2010. "The Growth of Extended 'Entry Tournaments' and the Decline of Institutionalised Occupational Labour Markets in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0989, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Christoph Engel & Michael Kurschilgen, 2010. "Fairness Ex Ante & Ex Post – An Experimental Test of the German “Bestseller Paragraph”," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_29, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Nov 2010.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Michel Rocca, 2010. "L'expérience américaine de 1933-1935 et la formation des institutions : lectures keynésienne et régulationniste," Post-Print halshs-00495838, HAL.
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo & Rodriguez, Luz Angela & Johnson, Nancy L., 2009. "Collective Action for Watershed Management: Field Experiments in Colombia and Kenya," Documentos CEDE Series 91169, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS," CEP Discussion Papers dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Holmberg, Andrew M., 2010. "The Determinants of Music Piracy in a Sample of College Students," MPRA Paper 23641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco J. Beltrán Tapia, 2010. "Social and environmental filters to market incentives: common land persistence in 19th century Spain," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad EspaÃ±ola de Historia Agraria 1003, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Sebastian Morris & Ajay Pandey, 2010. "The Question of Land and Infrastructure Development in India: Urgently Required Reforms for Fairness and Infrastructural Development," Working Papers id:2619, eSocialSciences.