Report NEP-REG-2005-06-05This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin, 2005. "Dynamic Effects of Regulation and Deregulation in Goods and Labour Markets," Working Papers geewp49, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "Towards a General Theory of Financial Regulation: Predicting, Measuring and Preventing Financial Crises," Working Paper Series 142, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpio:0505013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hong-Bum Kim & Chung Lee, 2005. "Financial Reform, Institutional Interdependency, and Supervisory Failure in the Post-Crisis Korea," Working Papers 200510, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Juan Antonio Lacomba & Francisco Miguel Lagos, 2005. "Postponing the Legal Retirement Age," ThE Papers 05/13, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Carolyn Currie, 2005. "A Test of the Strategic Effect of Basel II Operational Risk Requirements on Banks," Working Paper Series 141, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alessandra Casella & Andrew Gelman, 2005. "A Simple Scheme to Improve the Efficiency of Referenda," NBER Working Papers 11375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:eab:macroe:479 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graziella Bertocchi & Chiara Strozzi, 2005. "Citizenship Laws and International Migration in Historical Perspective," Working Papers 2005.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philip J. Cook & Jens Ludwig, 2005. "Assigning Deviant Youths to Minimize Total Harm," NBER Working Papers 11390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil Markandya & Alberto Longo, 2005. "Identification of Options and Policy Instruments for the Internalisation of External Costs of Electricity Generation. Dissemination of External Costs of Electricity Supply Making Electricity External ," Working Papers 2005.74, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julio Peña Torres & R. Javier Bustos S. & Claudio Pérez B., 2005. "Mercados Informales y Control Vertical: Comercialización de Pesca Artesanal Perecible," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv161, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Egels, Niklas, 2005. "Sorting out the mess. A Review of Definitions of Ethical Issues in Business," GRI-rapport 2005:4, University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg Research Institute GRI.
- Benno Torgler & Neven T. Valev, 2004. "Corruption and Age," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sara Markowitz & Robert Kaestner & Michael Grossman, 2005. "An Investigation of the Effects of Alcohol Consumption and Alcohol Policies on Youth Risky Sexual Behaviors," NBER Working Papers 11378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.