Report NEP-PUB-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2003. "Age Related Optimal Income Taxation," Working Paper Series 2003:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Rainald Borck, 2003. "Voting on Redistribution with Tax Evasion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 329, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000291 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cnossen,Sijbren, 2002. "Tax policy in the european union, A review of issues and options," Research Memoranda 023, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Keuschnigg & Soren Bo Nielsen, 2003. "Public Policy For Start-up Entrepreneurship With Venture Capital and Bank Finance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2003. "Taxation of a Venture Capitalist With a Portfolio of Firms," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003 2003-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Panu Poutvaara, 2003. "Educating Europe," Public Economics 0302008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000295 is not listed on IDEAS anymore