Report NEP-PPM-2010-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mandell, Svante & Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 2010. "A Comparison of Unit Price and Fixed Price Contracts for Infrastructure Construction Projects," Working Papers 2010:13, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Andreu, Rafael & Riverola, Josep & Rosanas, Josep M. & de Santiago, Rafael, 2010. "A simulation approach to a world with learning," IESE Research Papers D/886, IESE Business School.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Opportunism in public-private project financing," IESE Research Papers D/887, IESE Business School.
- Moszoro, Marian, 2010. "Efficient public-private partnerships," IESE Research Papers D/884, IESE Business School.
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2010. "A three-stage model of the Academy-Industry linking process: the perspective of both agents," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2010/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Nicolas Perry & Alain Bernard, 2010. "Cost objective PLM and CE," Papers 1011.5714, arXiv.org.
- Leo Dobes, 2010. "Notes on Applying 'Real Options' to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with Examples from Vietnam," CCEP Working Papers 0710, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.