Report NEP-POL-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo Thori Lind & Dominic Rohner, 2013. "Knowledge is power - A theory of information, income, and welfare spending," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 13.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, T.S. & Walle, Nicolas van de, 2013. "Fertilizer Subsidies and Voting Patterns: Political Economy Dimensions of Input Subsidy Programs," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149580, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel & Xefteris, Dimitrios, 2013. "Simple Centrifugal Incentives in Downsian Dynamics," IDEI Working Papers 778, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- GOERTZ, Johanna & MANIQUET, François, 2013. "Large elections with multiple alternatives: a Condorcet Jury Theorem and inefficient equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 2013023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- DE DONDER, Philippe & LEROUX, Marie-Louise, 2013. "Behavioral biases and long term care insurance: A political economy approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2013020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- André De Palma & Federico Perali & Nathalie Picard & Roberto Ricciuti & Alexandrina Ioana Scorbureanu, 2013. "Social Crisis Prevention: A Political Alert Index for the Israel-Palestine Conflict," Working Papers 08/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Matter & Alois Stutzer, 2013. "Do Lawyer-Legislators Protect Their Business? Evidence from Voting Behavior on Tort Reforms," Working papers 2013/09, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Andrea Vindigni & Simone Scotti & Cristina Tealdi, 2013. "Uncertainty and the Politics of Employment Protection," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 298, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Wiese, Rasmus, 2013. "Do political or economic factors drive healthcare financing privatisations? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Research Report 13005-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).