Report NEP-POL-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Voting for Legislators," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 240, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:125 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't Make War, Make Elections. Franchise Extension and Violence in XIXth-Century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE 010584, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Tim Willems, 2013. "Political Accountability and Policy Experimentation: Why to Elect Left-Handed Politicians?," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 647, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 45226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Fifty Years of Compositional Changes in U.S. Out-Migration, 1908-1957," IZA Discussion Papers 7258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland Hodler, 2013. "The Political Economics of the Arab Spring," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 101, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.