Report NEP-POL-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco De Sinopoli & Giovanna Iannantuoni & Elena Manzoni, 2013. "Voting for Legislators," Working Papers 240, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Bracco, Emanuele & Porcelli, Francesco & Redoano, Michela, 2013. "Political Competition, Tax Salience and Accountability: Theory and Some Evidence from Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 125, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Leopoldo Fergusson & Juan F. Vargas, 2013. "Don't Make War, Make Elections. Franchise Extension and Violence in XIXth-Century Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010584, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Tim Willems, 2013. "Political Accountability and Policy Experimentation: Why to Elect Left-Handed Politicians?," Economics Series Working Papers 647, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 45226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biavaschi, Costanza, 2013. "Fifty Years of Compositional Changes in U.S. Out-Migration, 1908-1957," IZA Discussion Papers 7258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roland Hodler, 2013. "The Political Economics of the Arab Spring," OxCarre Working Papers 101, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.