Report NEP-POL-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruhn, Miriam & Gallego, Francisco & Onorato, Massimiliano, 2010. "Legislative malapportionment and institutional persistence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5467, The World Bank.
- José Antonio Cheibub, 2010. "How to Include Political Capabilities in the HDI? An Evaluation of Alternatives," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-41, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Timothy Besley & Torsten Persson & Daniel M. Sturm, 2010. "Political Competition, Policy and Growth: Theory and Evidence from the United States," CEP Discussion Papers dp1009, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Islam and Democracy," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-10, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2010. "A construção política do estado," Textos para discussÃ£o 273, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Russo, Antonio, 2010. "Voting on traffic congestion policy with two levels of government," MPRA Paper 24776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Hotte, 2010. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate privately or act collectively," Working Papers 1007E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Robin Harding & Leonard Wantchekon, 2010. "The Political Economy of Human Development," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-29, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2010. "Voting in international environmental agreements: Experimental evidence from the lab," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ángel Pardo Tornero & María Dolores Furió Ortega, 2010. "Politics and elections at the Spanish stock exchange," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pal, Sarmistha & Roy, Jaideep, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralization and Development: How Crucial is Local Politics?," IZA Discussion Papers 5286, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).