Report NEP-POL-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bri:cmpowp:07/192 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria, 2008. "From individual attitudes towards migrants to migration policy outcomes: Theory and evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6835, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00129741_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher R. Berry & Jacob E. Gersen, 2007. "The Fiscal Consequences of Electoral Institutions," Working Papers 0713, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- LÃ©once Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2008. "Corruption and Growth: Exploring the Investment Channel," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2008-08, .
- Xavier Fageda & Germa Bel, 2008. "Local privatization, intermunicipal cooperation,transaction costs and political interests: Evidence from Spain," IREA Working Papers 200804, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2008.
- Melissa Boyle & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Determinants of the Distribution of Congressional Earmarks Across States," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0806, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Li-gang Liu & Laurent Pauwels & Jun-yu Chan, 2008. "Do External Political Pressures Affect the Renminbi Exchange Rate?," Working Papers 0805, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2008. "Institutions, taxation, and market relationships in ancient Athens," Working Papers 2008:9, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Besley, Timothy & Meads, Neil & Surico, Paolo, 2007. "Insiders versus Outsiders in Monetary Policy-Making," Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England 20, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00282331_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2008012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Anzia & Christopher R. Berry, 2007. "The Jackie (and Jill) Robinson Effect: Congresswomen and the Distribution of Federal Spending," Working Papers 0716, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Groth, Charlotta & Wheeler, Tracy, 2008. "The behaviour of the MPC: Gradualism, inaction and individual voting patterns," Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England 21, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Niamh Hardiman & Patrick Murphy & Orlaith Burke, 2008. "The Politics of Economic Adjustment in a Liberal Market Economy: the Social Compensation Hypothesis Revisited," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200806, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.