Report NEP-POL-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anesi, Vincent & De Donder, Philippe, 2008. "Secondary Issues and Party Politics: An Application to Environmental Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pablo Amoros & M. Socorro Puy, 2008. "Indicators of Electoral Victory," Working Papers 2008-8, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2008. "Social Preferences and Redistribution Under Direct Democracy," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- František Turnovec, 2008. "Duality of Power in the European Parliament," Working Papers IES 2008/06, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2008.
- Chu, Angus C., 2008. "Nation States vs. United Empire: Effects of Political Competition on Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 8320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2008. "Impact of the 1999 Earthquakes on the Outcome of the 2002 Parliamentary Election in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 3466, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conconi, Paola & Facchini, Giovanni & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2008. "Fast Track Authority and International Trade Negotiations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6790, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hazama, Yasushi, 2008. "The Political Economy of Growth: A Review," IDE Discussion Papers 141, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cuberes, David, 2008. "Democracy, Diversification, and Growth Reversals," MPRA Paper 8430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doepke, Matthias & Tertilt, Michèle, 2008. "Women's Liberation: What's in It for Men?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaplan, Todd & Sela, Aner, 2008. "Effective Political Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 6768, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:str:wpaper:0001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina & Knight, John & Xia, Qingjie, 2006. "The economics of Communist Party membership - The Curious case of rising numbers and wage premium during China’s transition," MPRA Paper 8345, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Axel Dreher & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Does Membership in International Organizations Increase Governments’ Credibility? Testing the Effects of Delegating Powers," KOF Working papers 08-193, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.