Report NEP-POL-2007-07-13This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "A non-monetary form of Clarke pivotal voting," MPRA Paper 3964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Colignatus, Thomas, 2007. "Why one would accept Voting Theory for Democracy and reject the Penrose Square Root Weights," MPRA Paper 3885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2007.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Pande, Rohini, 2007. "Parochial Politics: Ethnic Preferences and Politician Corruption," CEPR Discussion Papers 6381, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaya Krishnakumar & Tobias Muller, 2007. "Participation and voting behavior in a direct democracy: a structural model of migration policy in Switzerland," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2007.01, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Ryo Arawatari, 2007. "Informatization, Voter Turnout and Income Inequality," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 07-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Voting on a sharing norm in a dictator game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "The Logic of Globalization and Substantive Democracy," Economics Working Papers 01_2007, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Item repec:got:cegedp:65 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pivato, Marcus, 2007. "Pyramidal Democracy," MPRA Paper 3965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro Esteller & Albert Solé, 2005. "Does decentralization improve the efficiency in the allocation of public investment? Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2005/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore