Report NEP-POL-2003-09-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Casella & Andrew Gelman & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2003. "An Experimental Study of Storable Votes," NBER Working Papers 9982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claudio Agostini & Soraphol Tulayasathien, . "The Impact of State Corporate Taxes on FDI Location," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv146, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Zhihao Yu, 2003. "Environmental Protection: A Theory of Direct and Indirect Competition for Political Influence," Carleton Economic Papers 03-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Philipp Maier & Beata K. Bierut & Robert-Paul Berben, 2003. "The role of regional information in the optimal composition of a committee," Macroeconomics 0309014, EconWPA.
- Bernardo Moreno & M. Socorro Puy, 2003. "The Scoring Rules in an Endogenous Election," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/26, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Brink , Anna, 2003. "Deciding Who's Decisive: Municipality Break-Ups and the Behavior of Local Politicians," Working Papers in Economics 104, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Brink , Anna, 2003. "Unequal Provision of Local Public Services under the Threat of Secession," Working Papers in Economics 103, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.