Report NEP-POL-2002-10-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Esteban & JÃ³zsef SÃ¡kovics, 2002. "Endogenous bargaining power," Economics Working Papers 644, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2002. "Legislative Bargaining and Incremental Budgeting," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2002-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Paul Krugman, 2002. "Agglomeration, Integration and Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 9290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joan Esteban & JÃ³zsef SÃ¡kovics, 2002. "Olson vs. Coase: Coalitional worth in conflict," Economics Working Papers 645, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Surico, 2002. "Uncovering Policy Makers' Loss Function," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0210003, EconWPA.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies," NBER Working Papers 9282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.