Report NEP-PKE-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Crotty, James, 2011. "The great austerity war: what caused the deficit crisis and who should pay to fix it?," MPRA Paper 32674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen Howes & Frank Jotzo & Paul Wyrwoll, 2011. "Nordhaus, Stern, and Garnaut: The Changing Case for Climate Change Mitigation," CCEP Working Papers 1107, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Laurence Seidman, 2011. "Keynesian Fiscal Stimulus: What Have We Learned from the Great Recession?," Working Papers 11-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos (Luiz Carlos Bresser), 2011. "Structuralist macroeconomics and new developmentalism," Textos para discussÃ£o 298, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Vera Brusentsev & Jeffrey Miller, 2011. "The Educational Value of the College Fed Challenge," Working Papers 11-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What the keynesian theory said about Portugal?," MPRA Paper 32610, University Library of Munich, Germany.