Report NEP-PBE-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás & Luis Ubeda, 2008. "Framing Effects in Public Goods: Prospect Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2008. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," Working Papers 0830, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2008. "Competition for status acquisition in public good games," Working Papers 2008-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Maria Fernanda Rivas & Matthias Sutter, 2008. "The dos and don'ts of leadership in sequential public goods experiments," Working Papers 2008-25, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2008. "Holding India together: The role of institutions of federalism," MPRA Paper 12432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T.N., 2006. "Federalism and economic development in India: An assessment," MPRA Paper 12452, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Plachta, Robert C., 2008. "Fiscal Equalisation and the Soft Budget Constraint," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 08-8, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Hans-Georg Petersen, 2008. "Integration, decentralization, taxation, and revenue sharing : good governance, sustainable fiscal policy and poverty reduction as peace-keeping strategies," Finanzwissenschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 57, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Rao, R. Kavita, 2008. "Goods and services tax for India," Working Papers 08/57, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rongili Biswas & Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2008. "On the Segregative Properties of Endogenous Jurisdiction Formation with a Central Government," IDEP Working Papers 0802, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 05 2008.
- Becker, Sascha & Egger, Peter H & Merlo, Valeria, 2008. "How Low Business Tax Rates Attract Multinational Headquarters: Municipality-Level Evidence from Germany," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2008-30, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Anton Miglo, 2008. "On capital gain taxation," Working Papers 0813, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bird, Richard M., 2008. "Tax challenges facing developing countries," Working Papers 08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.