Report NEP-PBE-2005-03-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2005. "Redistribution via Taxation: The Limited Role of the Personal Income Tax in Developing Countries," International Tax Program Papers 0508, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Caliendo, Marco & Hujer, Reinhard & Thomsen, Stephan Lothar, 2005. "The Employment Effects of Job Creation Schemes in Germany: A Microeconometric Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 1512, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mohamed Ben Mimoun, 2004. "On the role of inequalities and public education expenditures in human capital investment : a theoretical approach," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Egil Matsen & Tommy Sveen & Ragnar Torvik, 2004. "Savers, Spenders and Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper 2004/18, Norges Bank.
- Nicolas Gravel & Sylvie Thoron, 2003. "Does endogenous formation of jurisdictions lead to wealth stratification?," IDEP Working Papers 0306, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Carl Emmerson & Howard Reed & Andrew Shephard, 2004. "An assessment of PenSim2," IFS Working Papers W04/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Valérie Lechene & Ian Preston, 2005. "Household Nash equilibrium with voluntarily contributed public goods," IFS Working Papers W05/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Stef Proost & Akshaya Sen, 2005. "Urban Transport Pricing Reform With Two Levels Of Government," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0503, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Bernard Gauthier & Jean-Paul Azam & Jonathan Goyette, 2004. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy and Corruption Control Mechanisms on Firm Growth and Social Welfare: Theory and Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 04-10, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Carl Emmerson & Christine Frayne & Sarah Love, 2004. "Updating the UK's code for fiscal stability," IFS Working Papers W04/29, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Matthew Wakefield, 2004. "Effectiveness of tax incentives to boost (retirement) saving: theoretical motivation and empirical evidence," IFS Working Papers W04/33, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blomquist, Sören & Micheletto, Luca, 2005. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation when Government’s and Agents’ Preferences Differ," Working Paper Series 2005:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2005. "Public Debt Indexation and Denomination, The Case of Brazil: A Comment," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 579, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Udo Ebert & Patrick Moyes, 2003. "Proportional Income Taxation and Effective Progressivity," IDEP Working Papers 0309, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Jeffery Connor & John Ward, 2004. "Trialing incentive based policy to control dryland salinity in the Bet Bet Catchment, north central Victoria," Natural Resource Management Economics 04_01, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Jamaes P. Ziliak & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2003. "The Effect of Income Taxation on Consumption and Labor Supply," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 54, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.