Report NEP-OPM-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan Werning & Emmanuel Farhi, 2012. "Fiscal Unions," NBER Working Papers 18280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric R. Young, 2012. "Capital controls or exchange rate policy? a pecuniary externality perspective," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & Silvia Merler, 2012. "The simple macroeconomics of North and South in EMU," Working Papers, Bruegel 740, Bruegel.
- Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "The Great Leveraging," NBER Working Papers 18290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin D. D. Evans, 2012. "International Capital Flows and Debt Dynamics," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 12/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert Kollmann, 2012. "Global banks, financial shocks and international business cycles: evidence from an estimated model," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 120, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Körner, Finn Marten & Zemanek, Holger, 2012. "On the brink? Intra-euro area imbalances and the sustainability of foreign debt," Working Papers, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science 109, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Stephen Grenville, 2012. "Rethinking Capital Flows for Emerging East Asia," Finance Working Papers 23315, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bruno Albuquerque & Cristina Manteu, 2012. "On International Policy Coordination and the Correction of Global Imbalances," Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department w201214, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Luca Guerrieri & Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2012. "Banks, Sovereign Debt and the International Transmission of Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 18303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shanaka J. Peiris & Ding Ding, 2012. "Global Commodity Prices, Monetary Transmission, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Pacific Islands," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 12/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Eduardo Olaberría, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Booms in Assets Prices: Evidence From a Panel of Countries," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 675, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert N McCauley, 2012. "Risk-on/risk-off, capital flows, leverage and safe assets," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 382, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kubo, Koji, 2012. "Real exchange rate appreciation, resource boom, and policy reform in Myanmar," IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) 358, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Punnoose Jacob & Gert Peersman, 2012. "Dissecting the dynamics of the US trade balance in an estimated equilibrium model," Working Paper Research, National Bank of Belgium 226, National Bank of Belgium.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Jean Louis, Rosmy, 2012. "Risk Sharing in the Middle East and North Africa: The Role of Remittances and Factor Incomes," MPRA Paper 40739, University Library of Munich, Germany.