Report NEP-OPM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lane, Philip R. & Pels, Barbara, 2012. "Current Account Imbalances in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 8958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2012. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2012," Policy Briefs PB12-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012. "Managing Currency Pegs," NBER Working Papers 18092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2012. "Prudential Policy for Peggers," CEPR Discussion Papers 8961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mouhamadou Sy & Hamidreza Tabarraei, 2012. "A Model of Transfer Problem with Application to LDCs," Working Papers halshs-00689490, HAL.
- Jean-Baptiste Gossé & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "The impact of external shocks on the eurozone: a structural VAR model," Working Papers hal-00610024, HAL.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2011. "Global Imbalances and Capital Account Openness: an Empirical Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00641456, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Jinzhao Chen, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Evidence from Chinese Provincial Data (1992 - 2008)," Working Papers halshs-00667467, HAL.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "On the international transmission of shocks : micro-evidence from mutual fund portfolios," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6072, The World Bank.
- KAWASAKI Kentaro, 2012. "Are the "ASEAN Plus Three" Countries Coming Closer to an OCA?," Discussion papers 12032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Saravelo, George, 2011. "Can Leading Indicators Assess Country Vulnerability? Evidence from the 2008-09 Global Financial Crisis," Scholarly Articles 5027952, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2012. "Global Banks, Financial Shocks and International Business Cycles: Evidence from an Estimated Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 8985, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aliya Algozhina, 2012. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in an Emerging Open Economy: a Non-Ricardian DSGE Approach," FIW Working Paper series 094, FIW, revised Dec 2012.