Report NEP-OPM-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen Cecchetti & Michael R King & James Yetman, 2011. "Weathering the financial crisis: good policy or good luck?," BIS Working Papers 351, Bank for International Settlements.
- Haddad, Mona & Harrison, Ann & Hausman, Catherine, 2011. "Decomposing the great trade collapse : products, prices, and quantities in the 2008-2009 crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5749, The World Bank.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," CEPR Discussion Papers 8518, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Enrico Spolaore & Romain Wacziarg, 2011. "Long-Term Barriers to the International Diffusion of Innovations," NBER Working Papers 17271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamin Ahmad & Ming Chien Lo & Olena Mykhaylova, 2011. "Volatility, Persistence and Nonlinearity of Simulated DSGE Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 11-01, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2011.
- François Gourio & Michael Siemer & Adrien Verdelhan, 2011. "International Risk Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darryl McLeod & Elitza Mileva, 2011. "Real Exchange Rates and Growth Surges," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2011-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2011. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation targeting in Peru," Working Papers 2011-012, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Eylem Ersal Kiziler, 2011. "Growth Shocks and Portfolio Flows," Working Papers 11-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.