Report NEP-OPM-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "A Comparison of Product Price Targeting and Other Monetary Anchor Options, for Commodity Exporters in Latin America," Working Paper Series rwp11-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Vitek, Francis, 2011. "Spillovers from the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis: A Macroeconometric Model Based Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 8497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Forster , Katrin & Vasardani, Melina A. & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2011. "Euro area cross-border financial flows and the global financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 126, European Central Bank.
- Popov, Vladimir, 2011. "Why transition economies did worse than others in 2008-09 recession?," MPRA Paper 32388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Capital flows, push versus pull factors and the global financial crisis," Working Paper Series 1364, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:hal-00610024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew & Heerman, Kari, 2011. "Macroeconomic Imbalances in the World Economy," Working Papers 109244, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Marián Dinga & Vilma Dingová, 2011. "Currency Union and Investment Flows: Estimating the Euro Effect on FDI," Working Papers IES 2011/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2011. "The effects of real exchange rate misalignment and real exchange volatility on exports," MPRA Paper 32387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu & Porcile, Gabriel, 2011. "Economic growth and income distribution with heterogeneous preferences on the real exchange rate," MPRA Paper 32356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Breinlich, Holger & Cuñat, Alejandro, 2011. "A Many-Country Model of Industrialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 8495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorbecke, Willem & Kato, Atsuyuki, 2011. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Japanese Consumption Exports," ADBI Working Papers 298, Asian Development Bank Institute.