Report NEP-OPM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barthélemy, J. & Cléaud, G., 2011. "Global Imbalances and Imported Disinflation in the Euro Area," Working papers 329, Banque de France.
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2011. "Sharing the Burden: Monetary and Fiscal Responses to a World Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 17131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nistico', 2011. "Productivity Shocks, Stabilization Policies and the Dynamics of Net Foreign Assets," Working Papers CASMEF 1101, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Domenico Ferraro & Ken Rogoff & Barbara Rossi, 2011. "Can Oil Prices Forecast Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 11-05, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel J. & Jung, Benjamin, 2011. "Trade intermediation and the organization of exporters," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 331, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gianluca Benigno & Pierpaolo Benigno & Salvatore Nisticò, 2011. "Risk, Monetary Policy and the Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 17133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Andrade & Marios Zachariadis, 2011. "Global Versus Local Shocks in Micro Price Dynamics," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 10-2011, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Bracke, Thierry & Bunda, Irina, 2011. "Exchange rate anchoring - Is there still a de facto US dollar standard?," Working Paper Series 1353, European Central Bank.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Lee, Jong-Wha, 2011. "Financial Integration in Emerging Asia: Challenges and Prospects," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 79, Asian Development Bank.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.