Report NEP-OPM-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2010. "Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2010-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Katerina SmÃdkovÃ¡ & Jan Babecky & Ales Bulir, 2010. "Sustainable Real Exchange Rates in the New Eu Member States," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Leandro Medina, 2010. "The Dynamic Effects of Commodity Priceson Fiscal Performance in Latin America," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/192, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Investment," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Pancaro, Cosimo, 2010. "Macroeconomic volatility after trade and capital account liberalization," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5441, The World Bank.
- M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2010. "Price-Level Convergence: New Evidence from U.S. Cities," DETU Working Papers, Department of Economics, Temple University 1011, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Il Houng Lee & Woon Gyu Choi, 2010. "Monetary Transmission of Global Imbalances in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Fransesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2010. "New Perspectives on Depreciation Shocks as a Source of Business Cycle Fluctuations," Economics, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland wp48, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00523364_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".