Report NEP-OPM-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E., 2008. "Does Openness to International Financial Flows Contribute to Productivity Growth?," IZA Discussion Papers 3634, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Deren Unalmis & Ibrahim Unalmis & Derya Filiz Unsal, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Macroeconomic Stability and Welfare in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 0802, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Berthou, Antoine, 2008. "An investigation on the effect of real exchange rate movements on OECD bilateral exports," Working Paper Series 0920, European Central Bank.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Jens Søndergaard, 2008. "The real exchange rate in sticky price models: does investment matter?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 17, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Landon, Stuart & Smith, Constance, 2007. "Investment and the exchange rate: Short run and long run aggregate and sector-level estimates," MPRA Paper 9958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Monetary and financial integration in the EMU: Push or pull?," Working Paper Series 2008-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Financial globalization and monetary policy discipline," Working Paper Series 2008-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sophie Guilloux & Enisse Kharroubi, 2008. "Some preliminary evidence on the globalization-inflation nexus," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- Zbigniew Polanski & Adalbert Winkler, 2008. "Russia, EU enlargement and the euro," Occasional Paper Series 93, European Central Bank.