Report NEP-MON-2008-08-21This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wei Dong, 2008. "Do Central Banks Respond to Exchange Rate Movements? Some New Evidence from Structural Estimation," Working Papers 08-24, Bank of Canada.
- A. R. Pagan & Douglas Laxton & Luis CatÃ£o, 2008. "Monetary Transmission in an Emerging Targeter," IMF Working Papers 08/191, International Monetary Fund.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba & David Lopez-Salido, 2008. "Monetary Aggregates and Liquidity in a Neo-Wicksellian Framework," NBER Working Papers 14244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Q. Farooq Akram., 2008. "What horizon for targeting inflation?," Working Paper 2007/13, Norges Bank.
- James D. Hamilton, 2008. "Daily Monetary Policy Shocks and the Delayed Response of New Home Sales," NBER Working Papers 14223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Furlani, Luiz G. C. & Portugal, Marcelo S. & Laurini, Márcio P., 2008. "Exchange Rate Movements and Monetary Policy In Brazil: Econometric and Simulation Evidence," Insper Working Papers wpe_124, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Salvary, Stanley C. W., 2008. "Unrestrained Credit In A Credit Economy, The Credit Cycle, And Fiat Money Defy Monetarism In The Attempt to Control Price Level Changes," MPRA Paper 6703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Michele Fratianni & Franco Spinelli & Carmine Trecroci, 2008. "The Phillips Curve and the Italian Lira, 1861-1998," Working Papers 2008-05, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2008. "Monetary stabilisation in a currency union of small open economies," Working Paper Series 0927, European Central Bank.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Jay C. Shambaugh & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Financial Stability, the Trilemma, and International Reserves," NBER Working Papers 14217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RIBONI, Alessandro & RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 2008. "Monetary Policy by Committee:Consensus, Chairman Dominance or Simple Majority?," Cahiers de recherche 2008-02, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Karl Whelan, 2007. "Federal Reserve Information during the Great Moderation," Working Papers 200722, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Enrique Sentana & Antonio Diez de los Rios, 2007. "Testing Uncovered Interest Parity: A Continuous-Time Approach," Working Papers wp2007_0714, CEMFI.
- Matthew Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba & David Lopez-Salido, 2008. "The Macroeconomic Implications of a Key Currency," NBER Working Papers 14242, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hesham Alogeel & Maher Hasan, 2008. "Understanding the Inflationary Process in the GCC Region," IMF Working Papers 08/193, International Monetary Fund.