Report NEP-MON-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Pojanart Sunirand, 2008. "The Optimal Monetary Instrument for Prudential Purposes," FMG Discussion Papers dp617, Financial Markets Group.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Financial globalization and monetary policy discipline," Working Paper Series 2008-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Hakan Kara & Defne Mutluer, 2008. "Expectations, Communication and Monetary Policy in Turkey," Working Papers 0801, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Mark M. Spiegel, 2008. "Monetary and financial integration in the EMU: Push or pull?," Working Paper Series 2008-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Christopher J. Neely & David E. Rapach, 2008. "Is inflation an international phenomenon?," Working Papers 2008-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Long, Dara & Samreth, Sovannroeun, 2008. "The Monetary Model of Exchange Rate: Evidence from the Philippines Using ARDL Approach," MPRA Paper 9822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zbigniew Polanski & Adalbert Winkler, 2008. "Russia, EU enlargement and the euro," Occasional Paper Series 93, European Central Bank.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "Determinacy of Interest Rate Rules with Bond Transaction Services in a Cashless Economy," Research Papers in Economics 2008:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2008. "The Natural Rate Hypothesis and Real Determinacy," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrea Vaona & Guido Ascari, 2008. "Regional Inflation Persistence: Evidence from Italy," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 0807, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Co-Pierre Georg & Markus Pasche, 2008. "Endogenous Money - On Banking Behaviour in New and Post Keynesian Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2008.
- Yue, Eddie & He, Dong, 2008. "The Future of the Renminbi and Its Impact on the Hong Kong Dollar," MPRA Paper 9953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun, Jongbyung, 2008. "Conditional Efficacy of Sterilized Intervention," Working Papers 2008-1, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Beck, Roland & Rahbari, Ebrahim, 2008. "Optimal reserve composition in the presence of sudden stops: the euro and the dollar as safe haven currencies," Working Paper Series 0916, European Central Bank.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Romagnoli , Silvia & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "A Continuous-Time Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates with Fiscal-Monetary Policy Interactions," Research Papers in Economics 2008:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sophie Guilloux & Enisse Kharroubi, 2008. "Some preliminary evidence on the globalization-inflation nexus," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.