Report NEP-MON-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers, HUI Research 13, HUI Research.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Robin Pope, 2007. "Beggar Thy Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice Â from Misapplications of Mundell (1961) and the Remedy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse1_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matić, Branko, 2007.
"Nova monetarna rješenja u segmentu prigodnoga kovinskog novca
[New Monetary Solutions In Commemorative Coinage]," MPRA Paper 7416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.