Report NEP-MON-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geraats, P.M, 2005. "Transparency of Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0549, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Philip Arestis & Kostas Mouratidis, 2004. "Is there a trade-off between inflation variability and output-gap variability in the EMU countries?," NIESR Discussion Papers 238, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Andreas Schabert & Christian Stoltenberg, 2005. "Money Demand and Macroeconomic Stability Revisited," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany, revised Aug 2005.
- Almuth Scholl & Harald Uhlig, 2005. "New Evidence on the Puzzles. Results from Agnostic Identification on Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-037, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cavalcanti, Ricardo de Oliveira & Nosal, Ed, 2005. "Some Benefits of Cyclical Monetary Policy," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 603, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- C.J.M. Kool, 2005. "What Drives ECB Monetary Policy?," Working Papers 05-03, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:cdf:wpaper:2005/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralf Brüggemann & Helmut Lütkepohl, 2005. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and the Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure: Empirical Results for the U.S. and Europe," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool, 2004. "The Role of Inflation Differentials in Regional Adjustment: Evidence from the United States," Working Papers 04-13, Utrecht School of Economics.
- I. Arnold & C.J.M. Kool & K. Raabe, 2005. "The determinants of the industry effects of US monetary policy," Working Papers 05-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2005. "Is A Unified Macroeconomic Policy Necessarily Better for a Common Currency Area?," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 266/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Oliver Blaskowitz & Helmut Herwartz & Gonzalo de Cadenas Santiago, 2005. "Modeling the FIBOR/EURIBOR Swap Term Structure: An Empirical Approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-024, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.