Report NEP-MKT-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piyush Kumar Sinha & Dwarika Prasad Uniyal, 2010. "Point of Purchase Communication: Role of Information Search, Store Benefit and Shopping Involvement," Working Papers id:2659, eSocialSciences.
- George Deltas & Thanasis Stengos & Eleftherios Zacharias, 2010. "Product Line Pricing in a Vertically Differentiated Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Abel Eduardo Uribe, Director Programa Mercadeo FUKL, 2010. "Cuando le hablen de MINERÍA en mercadeo, no saque la pica y la linterna; Le están hablando de Customer Relationship Marketing," ARTÃCULOS DE INTERÃS 007199, FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA KONRAD LORENZ.
- Dean Karlan & Margaret McConnell & Sendhil Mullainathan & Jonathan Zinman, 2010. "Getting to the Top of Mind: How Reminders Increase Saving," Working Papers 988, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Ramdas, Kamalini & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr & Moore, William L., 2010. "A Methodology to Support Product Differentiation Decisions," Staff General Research Papers 31348, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Marco Marini & Alberto Zevi, 2010. "Consumer Cooperatives and Welfare in a Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers 1010, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Arthur Fishman & Israel Finkelstein & Avi Simhon & Nira Yacouel, 2010. "The Economics of Collective Brands," Working Papers 2010-11, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Ali Hortaçsu & Gregor Matvos & Chad Syverson & Sriram Venkataraman, 2010. "Are Consumers Affected by Durable Goods Makers' Financial Distress? The Case of Auto Manufacturers," NBER Working Papers 16197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rania Zaher Naguib, 2010. "Price Discrimination in Practice: The Market for Drugs in Egypt and the U.S," Working Papers 20, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.