Report NEP-MIG-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kronenberg, Kristin & Carree, Martin, 2010. "Job and residential mobility in the Netherlands: the influence of human capital, household composition and location," MPRA Paper 25840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-Louis Vézina, 2010. "Migrant Networks as substitute for institutions: Evidence from Swiss trade," IHEID Working Papers 03-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- José Vicente Blanes, 2010. "The link between immigration and trade in developing countries," Working Papers 10-07, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Immigration, Offshoring and American Jobs," NBER Working Papers 16439, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Craig McIntosh, 2010. "Birth Rates and Border Crossings: Latin American Migration to the US, Canada, Spain, and the UK," NBER Working Papers 16471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Csanadi, 2010. "Institutional Reactions to the Impact of Global Crisis at Source and Destination Cities of Migration in China," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1013, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Farzana Afridi & Sherry Xin Li & Yufei Ren, 2010. "Social Identity and Inequality: The Impact of China's Hokou System," Working Papers id:3003, eSocialSciences.
- Peter J. Montiel & Luis Servén, 2008. "Real Exchange Rates, Saving and Growth: Is there a Link?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-18, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Johan Fourie & María Santana-gallego, 2010. "The impact of mega-sport events on tourist arrivals," Working Papers 20/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Jacobson & Ragan Petrie, 2010. "Favor Trading in Public Good Provision," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-19, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Apr 2013.
- Prachi Mishra & Antonio Spilimbergo & Peter Montiel, 2010. "Monetary transmission in low income countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Eduardo Fernández-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2010. "The Great Recession, 'Rainy Day' Funds, and Countercyclical Fiscal Policy in Latin America," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-15, Department of Economics, Williams College.