Report NEP-MIC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francoise Forges & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Bayesian repeated games and reputation," Working Papers hal-00803919, HAL.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Stochastic stability in finite extensive-form games of perfect information," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 743, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kohei Daido & Kimiyuki Morita & Takeshi Murooka & Hiromasa Ogawa, 2013. "Task Assignment under Agent Loss Aversion," Discussion Paper Series 103, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2013.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Differential Games with Regime Switching Strategies," Working Papers 13-06, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2014.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michel Grabisch, 2013. "The core of games on ordered structures and graphs," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00803233, HAL.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Grossman, Zachary & van der Weele, JoÃ«l, 2013. "Self-Image and Strategic Ignorance in Moral Dilemmas," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0bp6z29t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Ui, Takashi & Yoshizawa, Yasunori, 2013. "Characterizing Social Value of Information," Discussion Papers 2013-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kazuya Kikuchi, 2013. "On the Realizability of Social Preferences in Three-Party Parliamentary," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-290, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Anil K Kashyap & Natalia Kovrijnykh, 2013. "Who Should Pay for Credit Ratings and How?," NBER Working Papers 18923, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2013. "Uncertainty and sentiment-driven equilibria," Working Papers 2013-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Heiko Karle, 2013. "Creating Attachment through Advertising: Loss Aversion and Pre–Purchase Information," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 13/177, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/25137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Werner Güth, 2013. "Endogenous Community Formation and Collective Provision - A Procedurally Fair Mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-013, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2012. "The market for protection and the origin of the state," Munich Reprints in Economics 13961, University of Munich, Department of Economics.