Report NEP-MIC-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Benabou & Jean Tirole, 2011. "Laws and Norms," NBER Working Papers 17579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2011. "A fair pivotal mechanism for nonpecuniary public goods," MPRA Paper 34525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bon:bonedp:bgse11_2012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ernst Fehr & Oliver Hart & Christian Zehnder, 2011. "How do informal agreements and renegotiation shape contractual reference points?," ECON - Working Papers 043, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ioannou, Christos A. & Qi, Shi & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Group Outcomes And Group Behavior," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1106, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Miryana Grigorova, 2011. "Stochastic dominance with respect to a capacity and risk measures," Working Papers hal-00639667, HAL.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2011. "Job Design and Incentives," Documentos de Trabajo 279, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2011. "Games with Capacity Manipulation: Incentives and Nash Equilibria," Documentos de Trabajo 280, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Natalia Montinari, 2011. "The Dark Side of Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Rieger, Marc Oliver & Wang, Mei & Hens, Thorsten, 2011. "Prospect Theory around the World," Discussion Papers 2011/19, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Mai, Maxim & Smirnov, Vladimir & Wait, Andrew, 2011. "Ownership, access and sequential investment," Working Papers 2011-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2011. "Credibility and Strategic Learning in Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 972, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Paulo Barelli & Spyros Galanis, 2011. "Admissibility and Event-Rationality," RCER Working Papers 568, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Privileged information exacerbates market volatility," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11061, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jo Thori Lind & Dominic Rohner, 2011. "Knowledge is power: a theory of information, income, and welfare spending," ECON - Working Papers 036, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2011. "Rankings games," ECON - Working Papers 039, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Peter H. Kriss & Andreas Blume & Roberto A. Weber, 2011. "Coordination, efficiency and pre-play communication with forgone costly messages," ECON - Working Papers 034, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Herweg, Fabian & Müller, Daniel, 2011. "Overconfidence in the Market for Lemons," Discussion Papers in Economics 12411, University of Munich, Department of Economics.