Report NEP-MIC-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo DenicolÃ² & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2010. "Leadership Cycles," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Philipp Theiler, 2010. "The Sugar Daddy's Game: How Wealthy Investors Change Competition in Professional Team Sports," Working Papers, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0128, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Oct 2010.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting and Ideas Disclosure in the Innovation Process," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 09-053, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nathan Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2010. "Competition Among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Empirical Model with an Application to Cement," EAG Discussions Papers, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division 201002, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Barbosa, Klenio, 2009. "Free Riding in Procurement Design," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 09-128, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Javier DÃaz GimÃ©nez & R. AntonBraun, 2010. "Spain, Japan, and the Dangers of Early Fiscal Tightening," Working Papers 2010-14, FEDEA.
- Frank VÃ¶hringer & Alain Haurie & Dabo Guan & Maryse Labriet & Valentina Bosetti & Pryadarshi R. Shukla & Philippe Thalmann, 2010. "Reinforcing the EU Dialogue with Developing Countries on Climate Change Mitigation," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- HÃ¶ffler, Felix & Kranz, Sebastian, 2010. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 320, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cadot, Olivier & Kukenova, Madina & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2010. "OECD imports : diversification and quality search," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5285, The World Bank.
- Juan D. BarÃ³n & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2010. "Are Young People's Educational Outcomes Linked to their Sense of Control?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006978, BANCO DE LA REPÃšBLICA.
- BergÃ¨s, Fabian & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2009. "Is Producing a Private Label Counterproductive for a Branded Manufacturer?," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 09-130, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scarborough, Helen, 2010. "Decomposing the social discount rate," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 59156, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lehmann, Richard J. & Reiche, Robert & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2009. "Information Modelling for Quality and Sustainability," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks 59197, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.