Report NEP-MIC-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vincenzo Denicolò & Piercarlo Zanchettin, 2010. "Leadership Cycles," Working Papers 2010.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Philipp Theiler, 2010. "The Sugar Daddy's Game: How Wealthy Investors Change Competition in Professional Team Sports," Working Papers 0128, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Oct 2010.
- Andrea Mantovani & Alireza Naghavi, 2010. "Parallel Imports and Innovation in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 2010.40, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting and Ideas Disclosure in the Innovation Process," TSE Working Papers 09-053, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Nathan Miller & Matthew Osborne, 2010. "Competition Among Spatially Differentiated Firms: An Empirical Model with an Application to Cement," EAG Discussions Papers 201002, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Barbosa, Klenio, 2009. "Free Riding in Procurement Design," TSE Working Papers 09-128, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Javier Díaz Giménez & R. AntonBraun, 2010. "Spain, Japan, and the Dangers of Early Fiscal Tightening," Working Papers 2010-14, FEDEA.
- Frank Vöhringer & Alain Haurie & Dabo Guan & Maryse Labriet & Valentina Bosetti & Pryadarshi R. Shukla & Philippe Thalmann, 2010. "Reinforcing the EU Dialogue with Developing Countries on Climate Change Mitigation," Working Papers 2010.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Höffler, Felix & Kranz, Sebastian, 2010. "Using Forward Contracts to Reduce Regulatory Capture," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 320, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cadot, Olivier & Kukenova, Madina & Strauss-Kahn, Vanessa, 2010. "OECD imports : diversification and quality search," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5285, The World Bank.
- Juan D. Barón & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2010. "Are Young People's Educational Outcomes Linked to their Sense of Control?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006978, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bergès, Fabian & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2009. "Is Producing a Private Label Counterproductive for a Branded Manufacturer?," TSE Working Papers 09-130, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Scarborough, Helen, 2010. "Decomposing the social discount rate," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59156, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lehmann, Richard J. & Reiche, Robert & Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2009. "Information Modelling for Quality and Sustainability," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59197, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.