Report NEP-MIC-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gianluca Femminis & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "First mover advantage in a dynamic duopoly with spillover," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0955, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Colombo, Stefano, 2009. "On the Effects of Selective Below-Cost Pricing in a Vertical Differentiation Model," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-25, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Fernandez, Jose & Nahata, Babu, 2009. "Pay What You Like," MPRA Paper 16265, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2009. "Defense R&D: Effects on Economic Growth and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 16325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Mazeda Gil & Fernanda Figueiredo & Oscar Afonso, 2009. "Equilibrium Price Distribution with Directed Technical Change," FEP Working Papers 327, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Lima, Ronaldo G. D. & Laurini, MÃ¡rcio P. & Minardi, Andrea Maria A. F., 2009. "Teste de estabilidades dos coeficientes betas do mercado acionÃ¡rio brasileiro," Insper Working Papers, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa wpe_183, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "The Effect of Learning Varies According to Locality: Micro Data Analysis of the Lawyer Market in Japan," MPRA Paper 16338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Feigenbaum & Frank N. Caliendo & Emin Gahramanov, 2009. "Optimal Irrational Behavior," Economics Series 2009_01, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Shunda, Nicholas, 2009. "Auctioning with Aspirations: Keep Them Low (Enough)," MPRA Paper 16242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2009. "Modern Industrial Economics and Competition Policy: Open Problems and Possible Limits," Working Papers 93/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Johannes Abeler & Juljana Calaki & Kai Andree & Christoph Basek, 2009. "The Power of Apology," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-12, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Klaus Abbink & Benedikt Herrmann, 2009. "The Moral Costs of Nastiness," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2009-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp23_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- GRIMAUD Andre & LAFFORGUE Gilles & MAGNE Bertrand, 2009. "Climate change mitigation options and directed technical change: A decentralized equilibrium analysis," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 09.20.296, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Frank H. Page & Myrna H. Wooders, 2009. "Endogenous Network Dynamics," Working Papers 2009.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Humphreys, Brad & Ruseski, Jane, 2009. "Tit-for-tat Strategies in Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma Games: Evidence from NCAA Football," Working Papers 2009-24, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Gregory, 2009. "Was There Ever a Ruling Class? A Proposal for the study of 800 Years of Social Mobility," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/04, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016215 is not listed on IDEAS anymore