Report NEP-MIC-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongmin Chen and Marius Schwartz, 2009. "Product Innovation Incentives: Monopoly vs. Competition," Working Papers gueconwpa~09-09-02, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Rubble & Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Market Share, R&D Cooperation, and EU Competition Policy," Post-Print halshs-00377541, HAL.
- Stéphane Lhuillery, 2009. "In search of lost disincentive effect from intra-industry spillovers," CEMI Working Papers cemi-workingpaper-2009-00, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Collège du Management de la Technologie, Management of Technology and Entrepreneurship Institute, Chaire en Economie et Management de l'Innovation.
- Mohamed Haikel Khalfallah, 2009. "A game theoretic model for generation capacity adequacy in electricity markets: A comparison between investment incentive mechanisms," Working Papers 0905, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Pierre Mohnen & Boris Lokshin, 2009. "What Does it Take for an R&D Tax Incentive Policy to Be Effective?," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-11, CIRANO.
- Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali & Marco Valente & Giovanni Dosi, 2009. "Appropriability, Patents, and Rates of Innovation in Complex Products Industries," LEM Papers Series 2009/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Cumulative Leadership and Entry Dynamics," Working Papers 0906, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Fernandes, Ana M. & Paunov, Caroline, 2009. "Does tougher import competition foster product quality upgrading ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4894, The World Bank.
- Doh-Shin Jeon & Domenico Menicucci, 2009. "Bundling and competition for slots: On the portfolio effects of bundling," Economics Working Papers 1152, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2009.
- Albert G. Schweinberger & Jens Suedekum, 2009. "De-Industrialisation, Entrepreneurial Industries and Welfare," Ruhr Economic Papers 0101, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- José Luis Ferreira & Praveen Kujal & Stephen Rassenti, 2009. "The strategic motive to sell forward: experimental evidence," Economics Working Papers we092616, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Goppelsroeder, Marie, 2009. "Entry in Collusive Markets: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 14707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bekkum, S. van & Pennings, H.P.G. & Smit, J.T.J., 2009. "A Real Options Perspective On R&D Portfolio Diversification," Research Paper 1765015410, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Estadística, Estructura y O.E.I..
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Val E. Lambson, 2009. "Sunk Entry Costs, Sunk Depreciation costs, and Industry Dynamics," Vienna Economics Papers 0902, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Shih-tse Lo & Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2009. "Does it Matter Who Has the Right to Patent: First-to-invent or First-to-file? Lessons From Canada," NBER Working Papers 14926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.