Report NEP-MIC-2008-09-20This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & Francesca Stroffolini, 2008. "Vertical Integration and Costly Demand Information in Regulated Network Industries," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 08-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Eddy Bekkers & Joseph Francis Francois, 2008. "Heterogeneous Firms, the Structure of Industry & Trade under Oligopoly," Economics working papers 2008-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levatia & Matteo Ploner, 2008. "Satisficing and prior-free optimality in price competition: a theoretical and experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-067, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dirk Bergemann & Karl Schlag, 2005. "Robust Monopoly Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1527RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2008.
- Sznajd-Weron, Katarzyna & Weron, Rafal & Wloszczowska, Maja, 2008. "Outflow Dynamics in Modeling Oligopoly Markets: The Case of the Mobile Telecommunications Market in Poland," MPRA Paper 10422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wan-Hsin LIU, 2008. "Do Active Innovation Policies Matter? – Findings from a Survey on the Hong Kong Electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Payot, Frederic & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Sequential Innovations and Intellectual Property Rights," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 864, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Cosme da Costa Vieira, 2008. "A comment on efficiency gains and myopic antitrust authority in a dynamic merger game," FEP Working Papers 289, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja, 2008. "Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?," Research Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Meuleman, M. & De Maeseneire, W., 2008. "Do R&D subsidies affect SME's: access to external financing," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-12, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Ahlberg, Joakim, 2008. "Revenues in Discrete Multi-Unit, Common Value Auctions: A Study of Three Sealed-Bid Mechanisms," Working Papers 2008:9, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Martinsson, Gustav, 2008. "Firm Collateral and the Cyclicality of Knowledge Intensity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 134, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Mark Sanders, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10450 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Eisingerich & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich & Tobias Kretschmer, 2008. "Cluster Innovation Along the Industry Lifecycle," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-070, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dermot Leahy & Catia Montagna, 2008. "Outsourcing Versus Fdi In Oligopoly Equilibrium," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 215, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.