Report NEP-MIC-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Dubovik & Maarten C.W. Janssen, 2008. "Oligopolistic Competition in Price and Quality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-068/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fernando T. Camacho & Flavio M. Menezes, 2008. "Price Regulation and Investment: A Real Options Approach," Discussion Papers Series 373, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Vasileios Zikos, 2008. "R&D Collaboration Networks in Mixed Oligopoly," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kurucu, Gokce, 2007. "Negative Network Externalities in Two-Sided Markets: A Competition Approach," MPRA Paper 9746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank StÃ¤hler, 2008. "Innovation and Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," Kiel Working Papers 1430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Horst Raff & Nicolas Schmitt, 2008. "Buyer Power in International Markets," Kiel Working Papers 1431, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Etienne BILLETTE DE VILLEMEUR & Annalisa VINELLA, 2008. "Water Misallocation and Environmental Externalities in Electricity Generation," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2008/27, European University Institute.
- Bonnet, CÃ©line & Dubois, Pierre, 2008. "Inference on Vertical Contracts between Manufacturers and Retailers Allowing for Non Linear Pricing and Resale Price Maintenance," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 519, Institut d'Ã‰conomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2008.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendah, 2008. "Linking Environmental and Innovation Policy," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 2008. "Cooperative Games in Strategic Form," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp484, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Hui Tong & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "Real Effects of the Subprime Mortgage Crisis," IMF Working Papers 08/186, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00308746_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carlos A. Chavez & John K. Stranlund, 2008. "A Note on Emissions Taxes and Incomplete Information," Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics 2008-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- JÃ¼rgen Eichberger & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2008. "Least Unmatched Price Auctions: A First Approach," Working Papers 0471, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Hussinger, Katrin & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Market and Technology Access Through Firm Acquisitions: Beyond One Size Fits All," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-037, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michele Moretto & Gianpaolo Rossini, 2008. "Vertical Integration and Operational Flexibility," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2008. "The Political Economy of Incentive Regulation: Theory and Evidence from US States," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.