Report NEP-MIC-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Massimo A. De Francesco, 2006. "Endogenous entry under Bertrand-Edgeworth and Cournot competition with capacity indivisibility," Department of Economics University of Siena 480, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ralph-C Bayer, 2006. "Intertemporal Price Discrimination and Competition," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John Thanassoulis, 2006. "Competitive Mixed Bundling and Consumer Surplus," Economics Series Working Papers 263, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ulrich Blum & Christian Growitsch & Niels Krap, 2006. "Network Investment and the Threat of Regulation – Preventing Monopoly Exploitation or Infrastructure Construction?," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Ji-Tian Jeng, 2005. "Bayesian-Cournot Competition," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/01, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Stéphane Auray & Thomas Mariotti & Fabien Moizeau, 2006. "Dynamic Regulation of Public Good Quality," Cahiers de recherche 0610, CIRPEE.
- Alex Dickson & Roger Hartley, 2004. "Partial Equilibrium Analysis in a Market Game:the Strategic Marshallian Cross," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2004/07, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Low Probability, Low Loss Hazard Insurance," Working Papers 06-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Frank Cowell, 2006. "Tax Compliance and Firms' Strategic Interdependence," School of Economics Working Papers 2006-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John Thanassoulis, 2006. "Bargaining Microfoundations for Productivity Dispersion," Economics Series Working Papers 262, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gunther Maier, 2006. "Product Differentiation or Spatial Monopoly? The Market Areas of Austrian Universities in Business Education," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2006_03, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bitzer, Jürgen & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2005. "The Impact of Entry and Competition by Open Source Software on Innovation," Working Papers 2005-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2006. "Market Power, Dismissal Threat and Rent Sharing: The Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 2102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2006. "From a Routine-Based to a Knowledge-Based View: Towards an Evolutionary Theory of the Firm," Discussion Paper Series 283, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Ghalwash, Tarek, 2006. "Demand for Environmental Quality: An Empirical Analysis of Consumer Behavior in Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 676, Umeå University, Department of Economics.