Report NEP-MIC-2004-09-05This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Theo Normann, 2004. "Equilibrium Vertical Foreclosure in the Repeated Game," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0408008, EconWPA.
- Mark N. Harris & Xueyan Zhao, 2004. "Modelling Tobacco Consumption with a Zero-Inflated Ordered Probit Model," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 14/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Some Notes on Learning in Games with Strategic Complementarities," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0409001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:rea:inrawp:200409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S., 2004. "Stress That Doesn't Pay: The Commuting Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 1278, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bergès-Sennou, F. & Mitraille, S., 2003. "Private label, quality choice and bargaining power in a vertical structure," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse), French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse) 52, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Ulrich Berger, 2004. "Two More Classes of Games with the Fictitious Play Property," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0408003, EconWPA.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Honestly, why are you driving a BMW?," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 141, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ahmed Anwar, 2004. "The Case for a Discriminatory Pricing Rule in Competitive Electricity Pools," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 39, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Georges Dionne & Pierre-Carl Michaud & Maki Dahchour, 2004. "Separating Moral Hazard from Adverse Selection in Automobile Insurance: Longitudinal Evidence from France," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0420, CIRPEE.