Report NEP-MIC-2004-01-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Hartog, Joop & Nielsen, Helena Skyt, 2003. "Compensating Wage Differentials for Schooling Risk in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jérôme VICENTE (LEREPS-GRES), 2004. "Balkanisation of telecommunication networks and regional development : a network economics approach (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2004-01, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2003. "Nigeria'S Response To The Dynamic Telecommunications," Others 0312005, EconWPA.
- Sourafel Girma & Abbi M. Kedir, 2003. "Quadratic Food Engel Curves with Measurement Error: Evidence from a Budget Survey," Discussion Papers in Economics 03/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- E.Somanathan, 2003. "Valuing lives equally: Distributional weights for welfare analysis," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-02, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Arup Daripa & Sandeep Kapur, 2003. "Pricing on the Internet," Microeconomics 0312007, EconWPA.