Report NEP-MFD-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mallick, Iftekhar, 2012. "Major impacts of microfinance on the poor: snapshots from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 39038, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 May 2012.
- Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2012. "What should regulation do in the field of micro-finance?," Working Papers 2012-012, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Hernandez-Hernandez, Emilio & Schreiner, Mark, 2012. "A method to monitor poverty dynamics among microfinance clients: An example using survey data from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 38977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mas, Ignacio & Klein, Michael, 2012. "A note on macro-financial implications of mobile money schemes," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 188, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2012. "Individual social capital and access to formal credit in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123401, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nunoo, Jacob & Andoh, Francis K., 2011. "Sustaining Small and Medium Enterprises through Financial Service Utilization: Does Financial Literacy Matter?," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123418, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie & Bilal Zia, 2012. "The Impact of Financial Literacy Training for Migrants," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1216, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Liu, Yanyan & Myers, Robert, 2012. "The dynamics of insurance demand under liquidity constraints and insurer default risk:," IFPRI discussion papers 1174, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).