Report NEP-MAC-2003-02-10This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Praveen Kujal & Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Policy Synchronization and Staggering in a Dynamic Model of Strategic Trade," International Trade, EconWPA 0302003, EconWPA.
- Juan Ruiz, 2003. "Machine replacement, Network Externalities and Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0302001, EconWPA.
- Ernst Schaumburg & Andrea Tambalotti, 2003. "An Investigation of the Gains from Commitment in Monetary Policy," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0302004, EconWPA.
- Haouas, Ilham & Yagoubi, Mahmoud & Heshmati, Almas, 2003. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Employment and Wages in Tunisian Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 688, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina & Piotr Szpunar, 2003. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Poland's Participation in ERM II," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0302002, EconWPA.
- Dert, C. & Lodewijk, M. & Oldenkamp, B., 2002. "The design and production of new retirement savings products: a note," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0033, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Matteo Iacoviello & Raoul Minetti, 2003. "Domestic and Foreign Lenders and International Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 554, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Dec 2003.
- Herwig Immervoll, 2003. "The Impact of Inflation on Income Tax and Social Insurance Contributions in Europe," Public Economics, EconWPA 0302004, EconWPA.
- Robert Barsky & Christopher House & Miles Kimball, 2003. "Do Flexible Durable Goods Prices Undermine Sticky Price Models?," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0302003, EconWPA.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Welfare Benefits and Work Incentives. An Analysis of the Distribution of Net Replacement Rates in Europe using EUROMOD, a Multi- Country Microsimulation Model," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0302001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000269 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy in a Low Pass-Through Environment," Working Papers 228, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.