Report NEP-LTV-2004-09-30This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David H. Autor & David Scarborough, 2004. "Will Job Testing Harm Minority Workers?," NBER Working Papers 10763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Addison, John T. & Centeno, Mario & Portugal, Pedro, 2004. "Key Elasticities in Job Search Theory: International Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 1314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Kräkel, 2004. "Emotions and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse14_2004, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Isao Ohashi, 2004. "Wages, Hours of Work and Job Satisfaction of the Elderly," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d04-40, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 2004. "China's (uneven) progress against poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3408, The World Bank.