Report NEP-LMA-2013-07-20This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Fletcher, 2013. "Friends or Family? Revisiting the Effects of High School Popularity on Adult Earnings," NBER Working Papers 19232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gertler, Paul & Heckman, James & Pinto, Rodrigo & Zanolini, Arianna & Vermeerch, Christel & Walker, Susan & Chang-Lopez, Susan & Grantham-McGregor, Sally, 2013. "Labor market returns to early childhood stimulation : a 20-year followup to an experimental intervention in Jamaica," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6529, The World Bank.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Jae Song, 2013. "Trade Adjustment: Worker Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Disney & John Gathergood, 2013. "House Prices, Wealth Effects and Labour Supply," Discussion Papers 13/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A, 2013. "Determinants of job creation in eleven new EU member states : evidence from firm level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6533, The World Bank.
- Justine S. Hastings & Christopher A. Neilson & Seth D. Zimmerman, 2013. "Are Some Degrees Worth More than Others? Evidence from college admission cutoffs in Chile," NBER Working Papers 19241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender Differences in Preferences for Health-Related Absences from Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7480, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Zuccollo & Sholeh Maani & Bill Kaye-Blake & Lulu Zeng, 2013. "Private Returns to Tertiary Education - How Does New Zealand Compare to the OECD?," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Cappellari, Lorenzo & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Earnings and Labour Market Volatility in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 7491, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bakis, Ozan & Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Inequality in Turkey: 2002-2010," GIAM Working Papers 13-9, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- Campos-Vazquez, Raymundo M. & Velez, Roberto, 2013. "Female Labour Supply and intergenerational preference formation: Evidence for Mexico," MPRA Paper 48282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pottenger, Mike & Leigh, Andrew, 2013. "Long Run Trends in Australian Executive Remuneration: BHP 1887-2012," IZA Discussion Papers 7486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Monica Andini & Guido de Blasio & Gilles Duranton & William C. Strange, 2013. "Marshallian labor market pooling: evidence from Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 922, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.