Report NEP-LAW-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Armin Falk & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gaechter, 2009. "Living in Two Neighborhoods – Social Interaction Effects in the Lab," Discussion Papers 2009-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Hedvig Horváth & Zoltán Szalai, 2008. "Labour market institutions in Hungary with a focus on wage and employment flexibility," MNB Occasional Papers 2008/77, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Winand Emons & Claude Fluet, 2009. "Non-comparative versus Comparative Advertising as a Quality Signal," Cahiers de recherche 0902, CIRPEE.
- Entorf, Horst, 2009. "Crime and the Labour Market: Evidence from a Survey of Inmates," IZA Discussion Papers 3976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tanya Wanchek, 2009. "Dental Hygiene Regulation and Access to Care," Working Papers 2009-02, Center for Economic and Policy Studies, revised 23 Jul 2009.
- Andreas Panagopoulos & In-Uck Park, 2008. "Patent Protection, Takeovers, and Startup Innovation: A Dynamic Approach," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/201, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Do Shorter Product Cycles Induce Patent Thickets?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2008. "Ex Post Regulation Facilitates Collusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-099, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Alessandro Riboni, 2008. "Statute Law or Case Law?," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 83, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Nicola Meccheri, 2008. "A note on non-competes, bargaining and training by firms," Discussion Papers 2008/72, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Toman Omar Mahmoud & Christoph Trebesch, 2009. "The Economic Drivers of Human Trafficking: Micro-Evidence from Five Eastern European Countries," Kiel Working Papers 1480, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.