Report NEP-LAM-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Mikusheva & Konstantin Sonin, 2002. "Information Revelation and Efficiency in Auctions," Working Papers w0021, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Sarmistha Pal, 2003. "Child Schooling in Peru: Evidence From A Sequential Analysis of School Progression," Labor and Demography 0309001, EconWPA.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2003. "Is the Structure of Happiness Equations the Same in Poor and Rich Countries? The Case of South Africa," Development and Comp Systems 0309003, EconWPA, revised 06 Nov 2003.
- Rodrigo Alfaro & Helmut Franken & Carlos García & Alejandro Jara, 2003. "Bank Lending Channel and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: the Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 223, Central Bank of Chile.
- Frank X. Zhang, 2003. "What did the credit market expect of Argentina default? Evidence from default swap data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Freebairn & Peter Dawkins, 2003. "Unemployment Policy: Lessons from Economic Analysis," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n22, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Timothy J. Kehoe, 2003. "What can we learn from the current crisis in Argentina?," Staff Report 318, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Enrique R. González Porras, 2003. "Restricciones Verticales, Residual Claimant y Predación Vertical: Algunas Consideraciones sobre la Distribución de Cerveza en Venezuela," Law and Economics 0309001, EconWPA.
- Trofimov Georgy, 2003. "Regimes of Growth and Economic Integration. Why Poor Countries Cannot Join the "Club" of the Rich?," EERC Working Paper Series 03-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Raúl Mauro Machuca, 2003. "CAMBIOS DE LA POBREZA EN EL PERÚ: 1991-1998. Un análisis a partir de los componentes del ingreso," HEW 0309002, EconWPA.