Report NEP-LAM-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Montenegro & Carmen Pages, 2003. "Who Benefits from Labor Market Regulations? Chile 1960-1998," NBER Working Papers 9850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Pflüger, 2003. "Economic Integration, Wage Policies and Social Policies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 354, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ira N. Gang & John Landon-Lane & Myeong-Su Yun, 2003. "Does the Glass Ceiling Exist?: A Cross-National Perspective on Gender Income Mobility," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200301, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Chang, 2002. "Financial Crises and Political Crises," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 200229, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cdl:anderf:11041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico Colombatto, 2003. "Are Property Rights Relevant for Development Economics? On the Dangers of Western Constructivism," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 23-2003, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.